A video can explain things better and quicker than words, that's why this experimental section exists.
The following videos are mainly about the visualization of the effects of some vulnerabilities found by me while some are quick usages of tools like gslist, ysext/xsoext and command-line tools in general.
Most of them are encoded with h264 and some with DivX and are all without audio for occupying less space.
If you don't have the right codec take a look to K-Lite or VLC.
These and other videos are available also on Youtube.
Anyway keep in mind that this section is experimental and temporary because I don't have interest in it... it was only an idea I had one day.
- Using signsrch to find the password of a ZIP file used in a game (zipcrypto_example)
- Using ysext and xsoext for translating the Falcom YS games (ysext_xsoext)
- Example of how to use my command-line tools (howuse)
- How to use my patches with the Lpatch program (lpatch)
- Small introduction to the usage of Gslist (old video, didn't exist the -X option at that time) (gslist_intro)
- Gamespy cd-key validation system: Cd-key never in use (gskeydisc)
- Gamespy cd-key validation system: "Cd-key in use" DoS versus many games (gskeyinuse)
- Denial of Service in Call of Duty 4 1.5 (cod4statz)
- Banned clients can join the servers which use the Quake 3 engine (sudppipe PoC) (q3unban_sudp)
- Client buffer-overflow and files and cvars overwriting in Quake 3 engine (q3cbof_q3cfilevar)
- Old bugs still active in games based on the Unreal engine (unrlegacy)
- Clients buffer-overflow in Live for Speed 0.5X10 (lfscbof)
- Format string in the Doom 3 engine (d3engfspb)
- Format string in F.E.A.R. 1.08 through PB (fearfspb)
- Unexploitable buffer-overflow in the logging function of the Unreal engine (unr7f7f7f7fbof)
- q3dirtrav (Quake 3 engine directory traversal) (q3dirtrav)
- Multiple vulnerabilities in the gMotor2 engine (gmotor2)
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Live for Speed 0.5X10 (lfsbof)